Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Amazing Colossal Haul

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I finally got these AMC Monsterfest vinyl figures. I have wanted them since they came out, which seems like a long ass time ago. But they were $30.00 a pop, and that was just too much for these. So O waited, knowing I would eventually find a good deal on them, and I did...

    So, I ordered them from towerrecords.com when they were having their big toy sale, and these were marked down to only $4.99 each. SWEET! Well, yeah, then the shipping was outrageous, and I really got them all for about the price of what one originally cost. Still a good deal. But THEN it took tower a MONTH to get them to me, and A, they were listed in stock when I ordered them, and B, I paid for 2 Day Fed Ex! I got the Bigfoot I ordered at the same time, within' a few days. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get these.

    haul874656

    amc1

    amc2

    amc3

    I love vinyl figures, and these will fit in nicely with my Godzilla, Gamera, Ultraman and Harryhousen vinyl figures.

    But these are really vinyl statues, since they have no articulation, and have bases. The look kind of reminds me of the old Aurora kits.

    The detail on the She-Creature and Day the World Ended figures is excellent, especially the She-Creature. They really look like guys in rubber suits!

    The bases are made of Polystone, and although not extremely detailed, are rather nice.

    All in all? I love them and want to marry them!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 17, 2004 03:58 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kickass!
    I like the 2nd one best.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when the hell did Tower have a $4.99 sale on these? I've been watching those too [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Cool... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jor, about a month ago, I placed my order on Nov. 15.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is sweet man! I love the 1st one.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are very cool! Loved all those movies when I was a kid. Nice haul! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    damn... Excellent haul though [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *stares in naked shrieking terror*


    *well, naked anyway*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •